We are hiring sports journalist for our Recruiting Analyst positions for tdrecruits.com.
- DFW, TX
Our news organization tdrecruits.com is currently seeking a journalist as Recruiting Analyst covering High School football in your area or across the state of Texas. You will get to build a solid foundation of knowledge in the creation of written and social media content on for our website at tdrecruits.com.
You are encouraged to attend high school games or watch game film, to publish player-driven analyses on High School football players on our website. You will build your existing network with high school and college coaches in the football community to grow the tdrecruits brand as well as to promote other tdrecruits events.
tdrecruits.com want someone that fits our positive sports company culture and that can meet and exceed expectations, always be continuously learning, and improving. With our focus on player evaluations and analysis, tdrecruits helps student-athletes fulfill their dreams of playing at the next level in college. Be a part of a fast-paced growing news media company where you can make a real impact for in the lives of others.
- Write articles, columns, news stories, and take photos as needed.
- Gather and verify accurate information from a variety of sources.
- Interpret and evaluate information from a variety of sources to create compelling stories for readers and viewers.
- Create, edit, and format print and digital content for publication for tdrecruits website.
- Be aware of the latest trends in High School football recruiting.
- Be able to meet deadlines, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Post articles to social media and market the tdrecrutis brand and content on platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Be on Social Media Platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram. If you have one please provide.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Self-determined schedule
Work Location: Remote